Monday, July 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday—July 5th

mpm

Last week I did ok the first few days, then my menu seemed to go right out the window.  Next Monday I am going back to work full time outside the house for the first time in almost 12 years.  Time is up and I now REALLY need to get serious about meal planning.

Monday…Homemade Chicken Strips (didn’t have these last week as planned)

Tuesday…Italian Sausage & Pepperoni Calzones

Wednesday…Sub Sandwiches and Fruit Salad

Thursday…Cowboy Beans

Friday…Grilled steaks w/corn on the cob

Saturday…Hot dogs, fries and baked beans

Sunday…Spaghetti and Meatballs

6 comments:

Yenta Mary said...

Good luck with the job!!! And can I invite myself over for one of these dinners??? I'll bring dessert or wine! :)

Keli said...

Good luck with your job!

Your menu sounds great! I know my boys would love to have some chicken fingers. I haven't made them in a long time.

Have a great week!

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Lots of good summertime eating here!

Swetha said...

I'm an Indian and have never touched any of those on your menu plan but it sounds delicious alright!

Justlittlecajunme said...

Now that's a true Menu plan, aint no way I can be a menu plan organizer. But there is only 2 of us :). I clicked your blog from another blog..Intersting site.

Cassy said...

Really cool blog

I love cooking lol ^^ and these recopies are adorable