Sunday, June 27, 2010

New look and a bunch of new posts

It has been a while since I've actively worked on this blog.  I refer to it constantly for recipes I've recorded here, and had been storing things with the intention of taking pictures the next time I made them to post them.  Today, I went through and finished up several old entries and posted (without pictures, mostly).  I didn't date them all today, but anything new for this month was actually completed today.

I also went into the new blogger Template Designer and gave this blog a little make over.  It has always bugged me that the text portion was so skinny, I LOVE being able to make it wider without losing the sidebar.  I may still make a few tweeks, but for now I'm happy with it.

I've been using Windows Live Writer to work on my main blog and I'm really enjoying it....so much so that I'm planning to add this blog to it so that I can create blog posts for this blog too.

I'm hoping to get back into the habit of participating in Menu Plan Monday and some of the other weekly food carnivals and I'm looking for food related blogs to add to my blog roll.  I've discovered a few new ones recently that I will be adding soon and I'll also be on the look out for more.

No comments: